The Reid, Pedersen, McCarthy & Ballew, LLP Resource Center provides links to articles, news stories, and resources focusing on issues involving Labor Law, Wage and Hour Litigation, and ERISA/Employee Benefits.
News & Announcements:
Mon, 22 Jan 2007:
Fri, 09 Jun 2006: Welcome
Our Website features detailed descriptions of the firm's practice areas, attorney biographies and a resource section that we will be expanding upon in the coming weeks and months. We hope that you will find the content informative and come to view our Website as a valuable resource.
Articles, Publications & Presentations:
- Labor Law Developments, Winter 2007
Reid, Pedersen, McCarthy & Ballew's Winter 2007 newsletter.
- Reid, Pedersen, McCarthy & Ballew, LLP
Links to External Resources:
- The United States Department of Labor
- Employment Standards Administration (ESA)
- The U.S. Department of Labor - Wages
- The U.S. Department of Labor - Health Plans & Benefits
- The U.S. Department of Labor - Health Plans - ERISA
- Employment & Training Administration (ETA)
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA)
- The United States National Labor Relations Board
- Washington State Public Employment Relations Commission
- Federal Courts
- Washington State Courts
Please Note: External links open in a new window.
The History of Labor Day:
Labor Day, the first Monday in September, is a creation of the labor movement and is dedicated to the social and economic achievements of American workers. It constitutes a yearly national tribute to the contributions workers have made to the strength, prosperity, and well-being of our country.